The work world is changing and we are skilled in developing resumes that reflect your strengths and that position you for today's job search and career changes. Skagit Business & Staffing is a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and our staff includes a certified Career and Job Transition Coach.
Credentials and experience that Elisabeth brings to this work:
- Certified Job and Career Transition coach
- Graduate level study in Career Development Program at JFK University in California
- Member of the National Career Development Association
- International Career Development Annual Conference Participant
- Training with Bernard and Jean Haldane of the Dependable Strengths Institute at the University of Washington
- Business owner since 1983
- B.A. in Business Administration, University of Washington
You can fill this out ahead of time and save yourself some money in the process. Call us for more details.
Resume Worksheet (PDF Download)
Application for Temporary Employment
Application for Temporary Employment (.DOC Download)